Monday, May 16, 2011

Class 5/16

How is it the 16th already? Wow...

In class today we confirmed our presentation slots (well...most of us).  I confirmed mine! Wednesday June 15th at 1:30 pm! Come stop by the school if you want to see it :)

We also signed up for peer evaluations.  I signed up for Jenny Lee's on June 13th at 11 am.  I picked hers because I am really interested in seeing her final photos!!
I also picked Marley's presentation on June 15th at 9 am.  I am really interested in seeing what jewelry she has created. 
The funny thing about what presentations I picked to evaluate are the same ones the Erin Hoover picked! So we will both be evaluating these presentations. 

Other things to keep in mind: Final write ups are due soon...The final written portion is due 5 work days before my presentation. Lets see, that makes it June 8th for me. WOW.  We got an e-mail about the details from Mrs.Gergely.  That write up includes the bibliography, narrative, and research commentary (yikes). 

This are crazy! Lots of work to get done! I do not want to be a procrastinator! A plan should be made....

No comments:

Post a Comment